We are currently selling and shipping within Canada only.
U.S. and International customers please click here.
Placing an order is as easy as 1-2-3...
- Enter the desired quantity (in the left column) next to any item or items below that you wish to purchase.
- Scroll down and click the button labelled "Place Selected Items in Shopping Cart."
- In the shopping cart, follow the prompts to complete your order. It's that easy!
For more information about any particular product, click on the highlighted product name.
Want to Save Money?
- Amaze Exfoliating Gel [30 ml]$48.99 USD
- Aromatherapy Cleansing Gel [240 ml]$21.99 USD
- Immuno-Care [60 Caps/2 Month Supply]$62.99 USD
- Kokoro Balance Creme for Women: Extra Strength Formula [1.7 oz]$48.99 USD
- Kokoro EstroHerb Creme for Women [3.3 oz Pump]$42.99 USD
- Kokoro Men's Creme [1.7 oz pump]$42.99 USD
- Kokoro Men's Creme [2 oz Jar]$38.99 USD
- Kokoro Platinum Fine Line Support Anti-Aging Creme [1.7 oz Pump]$53.99 USD
- Kokoro Platinum Plus: Progesterone + Anti-Aging [1.7 oz Pump]$63.99 USD
- Kokoro Women‘s Balance Creme: Regular Strength [2 oz Jar]$38.99 USD
- Kokoro Women‘s Balance Creme: Regular Strength [3.3oz pump]$52.99 USD
- Kokoro® SexyLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum [5 ml tube]$29.99 USD
- ZRT Hormone Saliva Test Kit$79.99 USD
Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- What is Progesterone?
- What is Estrogen Dominance?
- Hormonal Imbalance and PMS
- Fertility and Miscarriage
- Men’s Hormone Health
- Why Test Your Hormones?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site References
- Kokoro® Ingredients
- Proposition 65 Cancer Warning Info
- Where Can I Get Professional Help?
- Free Ebook: Good, Better, Best
- Hormone Related Products
Balance Your Immune System Naturally
- The Immune System
- Why Immuno-Care?
- Colds and Flu
- Cardio Vascular Disease and Cholesterol
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Antioxidants, Sterols and Inflammation, a Natural Approach
- Immuno-Care™ Ingredients per Capsule
- Suggested Use and Cautions
- Vitamin D Deficiency - Who is at Risk?
- Vitamin D is an Essential Hormone
- Why Test for Vitamin D?
- How Much Vitamin D to Take?