Immuno-Care™ Ingredients per Capsule
Derived from non-genetically modified soy, pine bark, fruit, oil producing seeds and essential fatty acids derived from North Sea Fish, in a vegetarian capsule. Contains NO: gluten, sugar, barley, corn, wheat, yeast, artificial colorings or preservatives.
300 mg Phytosterols (117 mg beta-sitosterol)
Plant sterols are compounds that are naturally occurring in plant foods such as vegetable oils, oats, pulses, nuts and seeds. Research suggests we should be aiming to consume 200-300mg each day through a healthy diet. In reality modern diets rarely provide this amount and the consumption of a lot of saturated fat reduces absorption.
Essential Fatty Acid Complex:
50 mg Cellasate
This is a mix of fruit oils, seed extracts and essential fatty acids from fish oil, added to Immuno-Care to increase the bioavailability of the plant sterols.
20 mg Enzogenol
These compounds are highly potent antioxidants which neutralise free radicals and render them harmless. Free radicals are particles that can damage cells and are generated in large amounts during inflammation, illness and in toxic environments as well as through the diet.
30 mg Rice Flour
Suitability of Immuno-Care:
- The plant sterols in Immuno-Care are derived from non-GMO soy.
- Immuno-Care contains no wheat, gluten, corn, salt, sugar, starch, yeast, milk, eggs, dairy, nuts or shellfish.
- Immuno-Care is suitable for children over the age of 2.
- The only known drug interaction is with immunosuppressant medication.
- ORGAN TRANSPLANTS MUST NOT USE THIS PRODUCT *
This product is manufactured in Canada under GMP, in a licensed facility
exclusively for Celt Corporation.
© Celt Corporation 2002
Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- What is Progesterone?
- What is Estrogen Dominance?
- Hormonal Imbalance and PMS
- Fertility and Miscarriage
- Men’s Hormone Health
- Why Test Your Hormones?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site References
- Kokoro® Ingredients
- Proposition 65 Cancer Warning Info
- Where Can I Get Professional Help?
- Free Ebook: Good, Better, Best
- Hormone Related Products
Balance Your Immune System Naturally
- The Immune System
- Why Immuno-Care?
- Colds and Flu
- Cardio Vascular Disease and Cholesterol
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Antioxidants, Sterols and Inflammation, a Natural Approach
- Immuno-Care™ Ingredients per Capsule
- Suggested Use and Cautions
- Vitamin D Deficiency - Who is at Risk?
- Vitamin D is an Essential Hormone
- Why Test for Vitamin D?
- How Much Vitamin D to Take?