All of the information on this website was referenced from the following authors, who are leading authorities on the subject of progesterone cream and hormone balancing.
"In most cases the symptoms are eliminated. I have not encountered any substance which is more effective than progesterone in relieving PMS."
~ Dr. Louis Marx, Psychiatrist (From Dr. John Lee's Medical Letter)
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause; The Breakthrough Book on Natural Hormone Balance
John R. Lee, M.D. with Virginia Hopkins
Warner Books, 1996 (Revised 2004)
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause; Balance Your Hormones and Your Life from Thirty to Fifty
John R. Lee, M.D., Jesse Hanley, M.D., and Viginia Hopkins
Warner Books, 1999
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer; How Hormone Balance Can Help Save Your Life
John R. Lee, M.D., David Zava, Ph.D., and Viginia Hopkins
Warner Books, 2002
- Hormone Balance for Men
John R. Lee, M.D.
Hormones Etc., 2003
- The Testosterone Revolution
Malcom Carruthers, M.D.
- The Testosterone Syndrome
Eugene Shippen, M.D.
Evans & Company
- A Woman's Guide to Male Menopause
Marc R. Rose, M.D.
"The signs and symptoms of osteoporosos is cleared in every patient using progesterone cream, and incidence of fractures dropped to zero."
~ John R. Lee, M.D.
Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- What is Progesterone?
- What is Estrogen Dominance?
- Hormonal Imbalance and PMS
- Fertility and Miscarriage
- Men’s Hormone Health
- Why Test Your Hormones?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site References
- Kokoro® Ingredients
- Proposition 65 Cancer Warning Info
- Where Can I Get Professional Help?
- Free Ebook: Good, Better, Best
- Hormone Related Products
Balance Your Immune System Naturally
- The Immune System
- Why Immuno-Care?
- Colds and Flu
- Cardio Vascular Disease and Cholesterol
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Antioxidants, Sterols and Inflammation, a Natural Approach
- Immuno-Care™ Ingredients per Capsule
- Suggested Use and Cautions
- Vitamin D Deficiency - Who is at Risk?
- Vitamin D is an Essential Hormone
- Why Test for Vitamin D?
- How Much Vitamin D to Take?