Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Clinical studies show that beta-sitosterol is one of the most effective treatments known for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
BPH symptoms improved significantly in only 45 days with beta-sitosterol (found in ImmunoCare). 505 patients were studied and 90% had improvement in 90 days. The study shows 5-alpha-reductase is inhibited, preventing testosterone from being converted to DHT. This multicenter open study was carefully and precisely carried out and proves beyond doubt, the safety and effectiveness of beta sitosterol in the treatment of BPH (1). Beta sitosterol was believed to be responsible for blocking the activity of testosterone causing the swelling (2). Night urination was dramatically reduced, urine flow rate was greatly improved and the bladder residual was greatly reduced (3).(4).
Urinolgists in Germany have been using plant sterols to treat enlarged prostates for over twenty years. As side effects, you will also find you have lower cholesterol levels and get fewer colds and flu’s.
ImmunoCare is the most effective natural product on the market for reducing urinary retention and consequently night time visits to the bathroom, which can be a major interruption to a good night’s sleep.
- Current Therapeutic Research, 1994, Volume 55, Braeckman et al
- European Urology, 1992, Volume 21, Di Silverio et al
- British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 1984, Volume 18, Champault et al
- British Journal of Urology, Sep 1997, Klipppel et al.
Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- What is Progesterone?
- What is Estrogen Dominance?
- Hormonal Imbalance and PMS
- Fertility and Miscarriage
- Men’s Hormone Health
- Why Test Your Hormones?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site References
- Kokoro® Ingredients
- Proposition 65 Cancer Warning Info
- Where Can I Get Professional Help?
- Free Ebook: Good, Better, Best
- Hormone Related Products
Balance Your Immune System Naturally
- The Immune System
- Why Immuno-Care?
- Colds and Flu
- Cardio Vascular Disease and Cholesterol
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Antioxidants, Sterols and Inflammation, a Natural Approach
- Immuno-Care™ Ingredients per Capsule
- Suggested Use and Cautions
- Vitamin D Deficiency - Who is at Risk?
- Vitamin D is an Essential Hormone
- Why Test for Vitamin D?
- How Much Vitamin D to Take?