There are several reasons for using Immuno-Care:
First, it is very important to reduce the oxidative stress within the body. Immuno-Care contains Enzogenol™, a very powerful broad spectrum antioxidant derived from the bark of selected pine trees, which contains over 2,000 different flavanoids - probably the most comprehensive complex of natural antioxidants yet discovered.
The patented extraction process, developed by the University of Canterbury in New Zealand, uses only pure water, which ensures that significant groups of antioxidants are harvested, and not lost as in the conventional solvent based process.
Secondly, in order to inhibit Il-6 and promote Il-10, Immuno-Care incorporates “free sterols”, that is sterols free of the esters or stanols. The sterols are derived from soy, and not wood pulp
Thirdly, is the inclusion of a proprietary blend of amino acids, enzymes and peptides designed to facilitate the absorption and retention of the sterols and antioxidants.
As far as we know no other manufacturer of sterol products has paid attention to the issue of absorption and retention of the sterols. And this is important, as sterols normally are difficult to absorb and only stay in the body for a short period of time.
As far as we know, Immuno-Care contains the only encapsulated sterols that are enteric coated, so that they pass through the stomach acids and dissolve in the alkaline environment of the small intestine. This ensures that the sterols and antioxidants pass through the stomach without being destroyed and also facilitates the absorption and retention of both the sterols and the antioxidants.
This is really a technical achievement. From what we know, Celt Naturals is the only company that enteric coats two piece vegetable capsules containing sterols to ensure the absorption. This is a very difficult process with a large amount of wastage, but it must be done to ensure proper absorption and retention.
What is Immuno-Care Used for?
Immuno-Care is a versatile supplement but is most commonly used for the following:
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Allergies (seasonal and environmental)
- Immune related joint, stiffness and/or muscle problems
- Skin health
- Prostate support
- Cholesterol level support
- T-cell proliferation
- A balanced immune system and T 1/T2 helper cell ratio, associated with auto immune conditions and chronic viral infections
- Peak urinary flow and reduction of residual volume
Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- What is Progesterone?
- What is Estrogen Dominance?
- Hormonal Imbalance and PMS
- Fertility and Miscarriage
- Men’s Hormone Health
- Why Test Your Hormones?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site References
- Kokoro® Ingredients
- Proposition 65 Cancer Warning Info
- Where Can I Get Professional Help?
- Free Ebook: Good, Better, Best
- Hormone Related Products
Balance Your Immune System Naturally
- The Immune System
- Why Immuno-Care?
- Colds and Flu
- Cardio Vascular Disease and Cholesterol
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Antioxidants, Sterols and Inflammation, a Natural Approach
- Immuno-Care™ Ingredients per Capsule
- Suggested Use and Cautions
- Vitamin D Deficiency - Who is at Risk?
- Vitamin D is an Essential Hormone
- Why Test for Vitamin D?
- How Much Vitamin D to Take?