Your Immune System
What is happening with us?
Our immune system is over burdened and does not respond properly. Instead of masking our ailments with pharmaceutical drugs, we should be boosting our immune system naturally.
Do you, or someone you know, suffer with any of these symptoms?
- Swollen eyelids and itchy eyes, runny nose, lethargy
- Colds and flu that never go away
- Allergies, hayfever
- Seasonal allergies, in winter and fall too
- Aching feeling, insomnia, depression
- Frequent bathroom visits (men)
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Flaky, itchy patches of dry skin
- High blood sugar levels
- Low CD-4 cell count
- Stressed out
What can I do to strengthen my immune system?
Immuno-Care™ is the only ONE A DAY supplement of plant sterols synergistically formulated with antioxidants and essential fatty acids to positively balance and support your immune system, naturally.
What is Immuno-Care™ used for?
Immuno-Care™ is most commonly used for the following, but will benefit any illness where the immune system is compromised:
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Allergies (seasonal, environmental, food)
- Immune related joint, stiffness and/or muscle problems
- Skin health (flaky, dry, rough and bumpy skin)
- Prostate support
- Cholesterol level support
- T-cell proliferation
- A balanced immune system and T 1 and T 2 helper cell ratio, associated with auto-immune conditions and chronic viral infections
- Peak urinary flow and reduction of residual volume
Taking Immuno-Care once per day gives your body what it needs to fight!
Immuno-Care™ is the only supplement that contains 300mg plant sterols to nutritionally support the immune system, 20mg of powerful antioxidants to protect you against free radical damage, together with 50mg of Cellaste™ to enhance absorption and retention of these health promoting nutrients.
Immuno-Care™ is designed to
Balance your Immune system, naturally.
Immuno-Care™ is a combination of 300mg of these remarkable phytonutrients plus Enzogenol®, the most powerful antioxidant available, and Biolysate™ an immune system modulator that also optimizes the absorption of vitamins and minerals [click here to see the list of ingredients].
There are literally hundreds of studies and reports that attest to the effectiveness of this natural plant derivative in preventing disease and maintaining health. This is an all-natural cure for colds & flu, health maintenance and reduced inflammation. Supplements claim to boost the immune system, but Immuno-Care™ is the only natural antioxidant supplement that contains phytonutrients, Enzogenol®, and Biolysate™.
Phytonutrients can both stimulate an under performing immune system so that our bodies can combat disease more effectively and can also calm down an over-active immune system as in autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis.
your once a day
supplement for health
This website was approved by Celt Naturals.
The information found on this website has been compiled for educational purposes only. Balance Your Body Naturally and Celt Naturals make no claims relating to treatment, diagnosis, prevention, mitigation or curing of any disease or condition. We very strongly recommend any reader requiring medical advice to consult a qualified Physician or Naturopath or other health care professional as appropriate.
No statements or information on this site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada.
Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- What is Progesterone?
- What is Estrogen Dominance?
- Hormonal Imbalance and PMS
- Fertility and Miscarriage
- Men’s Hormone Health
- Why Test Your Hormones?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site References
- Kokoro® Ingredients
- Proposition 65 Cancer Warning Info
- Where Can I Get Professional Help?
- Free Ebook: Good, Better, Best
- Hormone Related Products
Balance Your Immune System Naturally
- The Immune System
- Why Immuno-Care?
- Colds and Flu
- Cardio Vascular Disease and Cholesterol
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Antioxidants, Sterols and Inflammation, a Natural Approach
- Immuno-Care™ Ingredients per Capsule
- Suggested Use and Cautions
- Vitamin D Deficiency - Who is at Risk?
- Vitamin D is an Essential Hormone
- Why Test for Vitamin D?
- How Much Vitamin D to Take?